We LOVE watching scary movies! Be it ghost movies or thrillers or serial killers- we love ’em all!
Warning: this contains spoilers.
Here’s my Top Ten Scary Movies
(in no particular order)-
1. Shutter (Thai/Original Version)
– As much as I adore Pacey, he’s not as scary as his Asian counterpart.
Favorite scene: when Tun realizes that Natre has been squatting on his shoulders all along *insert malutong na curse here*
2. The Silence of the Lambs
– Aughh. I hate Hannibal! I love him!
3. The Others
– It wasn’t really scary all throughout, more confusing. But the twist is what made me like it. Maybe I even wonder from time to time if I’m the one on the other side.
4. Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara
– Laugh. Haha, but the first time I saw this was when I was a kid. It was October 31st and the electricity was out. It really freaked me out.
– Wouldn’t it be nice to be like her?
6. The Shining
– I had problems sleeping after reading this one and then watching it.
7. The Omen
– I was almost 06/06/76. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad (06/07/86)
8. The Amityville Horror
– Not the Ryan Reynolds version.
– Not the Anne Heche version.
10. The Exorcist
– So, was the film cursed?