My Top Ten Sa-Wooon List
(in no particular order) –
Please take note that this list is in relation to the role they play in the movie.
1. Colin Firth as Fitzwilliam Darcy/Mark Darcy (P&P/Bridget Jones’s Diary)
– le sigh. Like he was born to play Darcy.
2. Wes Bentley as Ricky Fitts (American Beauty)
– He’s scary. He’s tall, dark and handsome. He’ll write your name on fire.
3. Ryan Gosling as Jacob Palmer (Crazy Stupid Love)
– Who doesn’t want to convert a player?
PS- this doesn’t happen in real life.
4. Jake Gyllenhaal as Jamie Randall (Love and Other Drugs)
– I don’t even remember what the plot was. But its one of the best things I’ve seen. The movie, I mean.
5. Michael Cera as Paulie Bleeker (Juno)
– OF COURSE.
6. Brad Pitt as Joe Black (Meet Joe Black)
– I’m not a fan of Brad Pitt anymore (since he cheated on Jennifer Aniston) but I can’t really let go of the Joe Black hotness.
7. Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark (Iron Man)
– FINE, he’s not a leading man. But whatever. This is my list. He’s in it. :-p
8. Orlando Bloom as Drew Baylor (Elizabethtown)
– So adorable. Like a puppy.
9. Clark Gable as Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind)
– I don’t care if he doesn’t give a damn! Scarlet deserved it anyway. Swoon.
10. Ryan Philippe as Sebastian Valmont (Cruel Intentions)
– there should be at least one bad boy here. But he turned good. Then he died. But he died hot.